Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ahhhh.........!

You know, some days I'm like 'Ahhh...what the hell?!' and then other days I'm on my knees begging God to have mercy on this nation..

We have been so blessed here and so ungrateful. We have had the luxury of freedom in all it's forms and yet we are throwing it away at the feet of the politicians......where has America gone?
It use to be that Congress was appointed by the State Representative as a federal voice for that state. Not so anymore. When that was changed, and people began to vote in Congress, Congress became more powerful that State Legislators and the federal government grew and grew until it could not hear the People anymore.

And, that is where they want to stay.

So, what are YOU going to do about? Because, that's what it boils down to...the individuals who decide that there isn't going to be anymore freedoms taken.

2 comments:

  1. I understand what you are saying. I feel like I am up against a huge wall and there is no way to get over it and no one to give me a lift. I know the GOP is doing something tomorrow with phonecalls and emails--I don't know if I want to take part. What does it matter if no one listens and no one cares. How many times do I have to call and not be heard? SO what do I do--any ideas? I am 65 and disabled so I can't stand in front of the
    Senate and let them hear me yell. I don't have any money to buy anybody into office so I need to know what to do. Oh, yes, I am praying to God for mercy--I know He hears me and I can trust that He will do what He plans in His time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the only thing you can do is pray and educate those willing to learn. "For him who has ears, let them hear..."
    Communication among the patriots is essential as is teaching the younger generations the true history of our great nation (not the liberal, revisionist's version)

    ReplyDelete

"The battle, Sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave. Besides, Sir, we have no election. If we were base enough to desire it, it is now too late to retire from the contest. There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! Our chains are forged! Their clanking may be heard on the plains of Boston! The war is inevitable; and let it come! I repeat, Sir, let it come!"
...
Patrick Henry

Facebook Badge

About Me

I am calling others to do what I am doing. To speak up and let their voices be heard.

My Blog List

"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader." -- Samuel Adams, 1779