Monday, March 8, 2010

Oh, Glenn....how could you? Geert Wilders, a fascist? Ahhhh.....

I was appalled today the Glenn Beck would infer to the American public that Geert Wilders is a fascist. For those of you who still do not know who Geert Wilders is....let me give you a short run down.

Geert is a hero!
He is a member of the Dutch Parliament who is on trial in his own country for speaking out about Islam. He speaks the truth and now faces charges of 'hate speech'. Most don't know what that implies because we are afforded the luxury of free speech and expression. Well, that will change if Geert is found guilty of hate crimes.

Here is what I emailed to Glenn Beck, I doubt he will read it as I am just one in thousands but if you don't try to do something you can't complain about the outcome.........
"I would be interested to know just how it came about that you would be willing to infer that Geert Wilders (pronounced Vilders, as you so commonly say, it takes two minutes of research to find that out) is a fascist?
I have spent some time following Mr. Wilders and in my opinion the man is a hero. The ideology that he is fighting against, Islam, is the fascism, sir. Something that you refuse to touch upon and something that is an immediate threat to our country. And, to infer to millions of Americans that Mr. Wilders is something that awful is shameful on your part.

I know that you will most likely not even read what I have taken the time to write, nor look at the links that I am providing. However, as I had quite a lot of respect for you until today I am going to try anyway.

Here is a collection of videos of Geert Wilders.
Here is an article about Geert Wilders.
Here is another article about Geert Wilders, in regards to him being prosecuted for 'hate speech'.
and,
This is not Geert Wilders. It is Allen West, who has the same opinion as Geert Wilder and myself.

Good day to you sir, I hope you change your mind about Geert Wilders."
There are others on trial for speaking the truth about Islam and don't think that it won't happen here in the US. It will, mark my words. The question you should be asking yourself is how do we stop our freedoms being stripped from us? What steps should we take to prevent this from happening to us?

In my opinion, standing up for the truth now while it's still legal is a good start. No matter if it seems little, like say...for instance....Glenn Beck assigning the word 'fascist' to Geert Wilders, however indirectly. Learning the truth is even better.

Do some research. Find out who uses facts and who uses scales, there is a big difference.

Have the guts to watch the videos that are hard to watch. I can promise you it's not easy but if you are watching it, someone had to live it. We owe it to them to speak up while we are able.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"The battle, Sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave. Besides, Sir, we have no election. If we were base enough to desire it, it is now too late to retire from the contest. There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! Our chains are forged! Their clanking may be heard on the plains of Boston! The war is inevitable; and let it come! I repeat, Sir, let it come!"
...
Patrick Henry

Facebook Badge

About Me

I am calling others to do what I am doing. To speak up and let their voices be heard.

My Blog List

"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader." -- Samuel Adams, 1779